I'm trying to find a program which will scan my emails for any randomly generated email addresses used by scammers. This is an example of one those email addresses:
Even if there is one that can scan for email addresses that have both letter and number characters would be good.
So here's what I want:
- a client side app for either Windows or MAC OSX.
- Should be free, however I will consider paid ones that are suggested.
- Right now, I most frequently use my iPad to check my eMails, but I can't find an Appstore app that exactly does this for me (if there is one, that would be fine as well).
- Preferably, I'd like it to be a separate program instead of one integrated into an existing mail client.
- Needs to be able to scan emails from iCloud and Microsoft Exchange servers.
- I would also like to get a confirmation message or dialog box saying which emails will be taken action against.