A task to accomplish
Replace my read queries to a DB with requests to an in-memory snapshot of said DB to improve my server's performance. I've a DB of a very moderate size, with a few write requests and limited number of clients.
Set of features the library in question should have
- available in .net
- compatible with MS SQL Server
- provides database change broadcasting mechanism
- is able to populate memory with objects from a DB
- and keep them in sync as records in the DB change
- works with user defined classes,
- -or- provides machinery to generate said classes form a DB schema
Not a solutions to my problem
- Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and IBM DB2, etc.
- NHibernate, EntityFramework, etc.
- if you only know some good terms to google for, shoot