What database software can do these?
- Scalability via data partitioning, such as consistent hash.
- Redundancy for fail over. Both memory cache and disk storage together. Key-value data. Value is document type such as JSON.
- Prefers A and P in CAP theory.
I heard that MemcacheD can do these all, but I am not sure.
- Data storage volume is, <30KB JSON document for each key. Keys shall be >100,000,000.
- Data is accessed >10K times for a second.
- Persistence is needed for every key-value data.
- No need for transaction.
- Development environment is C#, but other languages are ok if the protocol spec is known.
- Map reduce is not needed.
- it should be a standalone database (not an embedded one)
- As Consistency in CAP is less important, price matters. Cheaper is better, but free is not mandatory.