Goal: Develop my application in my own Linux server, through a self-hosted IDE.
Compatible with Linux servers
SSH Bash-like terminal (autocomplete it's the most important feature in terminal)
(Just to mention) Access it via a browser and/or application
Optional plus features:
Simple to install and configure
Sublime Text key bindings (or option to customize key bindings)
What I already know:
- Codebox : Meets all requirements, but it's frozen since Corvisa's acquisition
- Codiad : Extremely simple, but collab. editing doesn't work anymore, it lacks sublime key bindings and development is almost frozen
- cloud9 (v2) / c9 (v3) : Respectively discontinued (v2) and not fully open source anymore (v3).
- Eclipse Orion : (please add details here, since there is almost no one in official website)
- Eclispe Che : (edited) It is online again and it is a possible candidate. Answer for it, if you want :)