Between my wife and I we have a multitude of smart phones and tablets, and all get used to varying degrees to take photos.
I'm looking for a Android App that will automatically backup photos to a directory of my choosing on my local network.
Here's a summary of what I'm looking for:
- Automatically backup the photos on any android device when connected to my home Wi-Fi
- Backup folder can be any folder I choose (which would be my home server)
- The Android App would ideally be compatible with Android 4.0, but most of the devices are using Android 4.3
- Any software on the destination would have to be compatible with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Preferably free (gratis), although that is not set in stone if exactly what I want can be found.
I am aware that there are a number of services that will back the photos up automatically, but given these are usually services that backup photos to their cloud and/or required a Google + account (which I am desperately trying to avoid), they are not what I am looking for to accomplish this task.