Explanation of what I'm looking for:
- Real time drawing/inking with stylus over what you are recording on the screen
- Palm rejection*
- Pressure sensitivity preferable
I use a Windows 8.1 laptop (ThinkPad Yoga generation 1) and a Wacom EMR pen.
What happens when I try the program ShowMore mentioned in this answer:
- Attempting to draw on top of a YouTube video will just click the video and pause it
- At least when I tried it, my penstrokes with my stylus only created straight lines
- It's not inking (there's a specific definition for inking though I'm not sure what it is but think like OneNote's inking for example)
* Palm rejection refers to a touch screen's ability to "reject" or ignore the presence of a palm during the process of drawing or signature capture. Palm rejection capabilities allows for accurate on-screen drawing and for capturing of a more accurate signature.