0

I am looking for a program, browser extension or user script, that can undo one's votes on a Stack Exchange website. I'm aware that not all votes can be undone. It shouldn't imply deleting one's account.

Any OS, any license, any browser, any price is fine.

  • I suspect that if you ask on Meta, you'll discover that there are scripts for this. – CPerkins Mar 14 '16 at 17:28
  • 1
    Are you aware that almost no vote cannot be undone after a short period of time, as long as the post you voted for is not changed? – Doc Brown Mar 14 '16 at 19:41
  • 1
    "Not all" is quite different from "almost none". What is your usecase? – Doc Brown Mar 14 '16 at 19:43
  • 1
    And what should such a script be good for if 95% of the votes cannot be changed? Just for the remaining 5%? – Doc Brown Mar 14 '16 at 19:45
  • 1
    @ᔕᖺᘎᕊ Thanks, still interested, but no need to code it just for me, was just in case someone already had worked on it :) – Franck Dernoncourt Mar 29 '16 at 4:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.