I'm looking for a non linear optimization C++ library that satisfies the following requirements:
- If it's an open source licence it must have LGPL or a less restrictive licence. Open source is preferred but not a requirement.
- It should not require the optimization parameters to be contiguous in memory, i.e. the user should be able to provide an array of pointers to each parameter.
- It should preferably have the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm (not necessary if there is something similar or better).
- It should be able to handle simple box constraints for the parameters
- Multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
The library I have found so far that come closest to satisfying these requirements is the Ceres Solver. But there are some uncertainties how well it works on Solaris, hence I want to see what other alternatives I have before starting to experiment with Ceres.