Before uploading a JPG picture to a public website, I want to remove any metadata that could help identify me. The only things I want left are:
- Latitude/Longitude where the picture was taken
- Date/Time when the picture was taken
- Image orientation
- The image itself, of course
All of the rest should be deleted. In particular:
- Camera serial number
- Camera manufacturer/model/resolution/software/serial number
- Camera settings such flash/ISO/shutter/focal/quality
- File name should be randomized
- The original file should not be overwritten.
- Ideally I should be able to immediately "share" the picture to another app.
- Open source.
What I tried:
- ObscuraCam: Unfortunately deletes the GPS latitude/longitude.