I am looking for a software that allows me to add text to a picture and to easily select and customize the text. It should have these requirements:
- Easy to add image from clipboard. I usually copy images from google by right-click on it and select
Copy Image(Firefox). I don't want to download the image.
- Add text quickly, and be able to re-select it
- Be able to change the text outline. The lack of this feature in most light-weighted softwares is the reason I ask this question.
- Easy to copy image after edited to clipboard. Being able to Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C is favorable.
- Free, or better, open source.
I use Windows, but it would be nicer if it's available for Linux. Another option to consider is light-weight.