I've periodically searched for an open-source alternative to the awesome suite of Atlassian products and always come up nearly empty. This time, the only option that seemed to exist is Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware.
A great selling point of Tiki is that it is a fully-integrated suite of components which ought to take the pain out of trying to get multiple distinct products to work together. (In my experience with Atlassian, even getting their own products to work together sometimes required some voodoo.)
The big features and components I'm looking for are . . .
- VCS browser (Git, SVN)
- Ticketing system
- Code review tool
- Good integration between the various components
- VCS integration
- Document management/uploads
- User profiles
- User subscribe to changes, i.e., watch documents
- Something like Confluence spaces, where orgs or people have their own site/blog/etc. that they can update with news and documentation
- Facility for collaborative documentation
- . . . hierarchically arranged documents/pages
- . . . ability to print a section or group of pages as a distinct publication