I have a GitHub project integrated with Travis.
Every time a commit is pushed, Travis tries to compile, and warn if it does not compile.
To take it further, I would like to integrate with a tool for static code analysis:
- Find duplicate code
- Find common probable bugs (recognizes the technology automatically, at least: Android, Java, C#)
- Find package dependency cycles
- Bonus: Run applicable off-the-shelf validation tools, for instance Lint for Android
- Run analysis at every commit or at least on a regular basis
- Preferably a free (or free for open source projects) online service, installable (on-premise) if nothing else available.
- Ideally, it would only require entering a Git URL.