Does a collaborative web-based wiki with the ability to narrow down wiki entries using more than one tag exist?
Let me give you an example of what I am looking for; the wiki has to have the following features:
- Be accessed by multiple users with passwords concurrently.
- Ability to tag wiki pages/content with multiple meta-data tags.
- Have the ability to search the wiki using multiple tags to narrow down results in the wiki.
- Here is a video with the example functionality that I'm looking for in a collaborative wiki; the wiki in the video is not multi-user.
- Think twitter, if you type the
#carmeta-data tags (hashtags) into the search box, you'll end up with all the tweets that have been tagged with both
#car. If you type
#red #car #ford, you'll get all the posts about red ford cars.
The reason this is so hard to find, is because many wiki's have HTML tags listed as a feature, and the semantics of tag overlap a bit that.
If you have an example wiki with the above stated functionality, can you also provide me with a link to the documentation about the stated feature?