I would like to find a software to have a restricted 3D view of human body anatomy. Instead of reinventing the wheel, I would like to know if such a thing already exists.
Hopefully, it would:
- Have a filter view to show only skeleton + muscles such as in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JE67Wp-zsc (I find the channel very good by the way!)
- Allow body motion so that I can turn the body easily for example or imply a motion of a body member and the related muscles tensions and shapes are adapted accordingly and automatically.
- Allow customization such as muscle highlighting with a different color, annotation etc.
- Target a PC preferably, with Windows or Linux
As far as I know, that's not simple nor automatic to do such a thing. In the free university project of the video, there is no mention of what software has been used. Thus, I would suspect there is no out-of-the-box software to do that, but if you have heard of one, please share!
If that doesn't exist, is there any open-source project I could start from to do that?
- I could adapt to a different target if the tool is fine.
- Please feel free to answer even if it is a mobile app (as I said, target is not a hard constraint).