I often have this workflow when I need to upload a picture to Trello (or other webapps)
- I have a picture open in photoshop with a selection
- Control+Shift+C to copy the selection to clipboard
- File -> New
- Browse to some temporary location
- Press the upload button on the web form
- Go to the previous temporary location
- Select the file
Is there any Chrome plugin where you can directly upload from clipboard instead of always having to select a file?
This would essentially save step 3 to 9.
I'm looking for a Windows solution.