HTML5 native date picker supports the following features
- keyboard operability (even assisted keyboard entry since it jumps from month to date to year without having user enter the separator),
- localization (different languages are supported as per system language),
- auto-correction of dates (if user enter month as 13, it auto corrects it to 12)
- date-picker display is also keyboard operable (I can navigate from one month to another and one date to another via keyboard)
- browser support is good (almost all latest versions of most known browsers supports it)
- Appears on mobile devices in this way (optional)
But this native date picker format cannot be changed programmatically. So, is there a open-source date picker available which supports these features?