I want to connect a pc, call it pc1, to another pc, call it pc2. I want to use pc1 to send pc2's traffic to the Internet or forwarding it simply, Knowing that pc2 will be the one that has the web browser and the traffic out of pc2 will be encrypted and address the server not pc1 Is there any software that may run on pc1 just to forward pc2's traffic. Please note that I will take care of any other software to make this happen, I just need pc1 to forward pc2's traffic.


  • pc1 is running Windows
  • pc2 is running Linux
  • What operating system would pc1 and pc2 be using? – Tom Dec 15 '15 at 0:01
  • Pc1 windows pc2 Linux – cloud em Dec 15 '15 at 0:03

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.