- Should work for Windows 7
- Allows simultaneous recording of inputs (e.g. USB microphone and mic via jack)
- Recordings should be kept separate, i.e. not merged to one track
- Should export .WAV files separately
- Should be free or provide the functionality in the free "lite" version
Audacity only allows recording one track without special hardware.
Krystal Audio Engine seems to be dead and the last version seems to be not running on my machine.
Other options seem to get expensive really fast, but I do not need a full-fledged DAW!
My intent: Comparing the measurements of two microphones to each other, which means that I record the same sounds. I do the processing in MATLAB.