Can anyone recommend an android app that will log all network requests?
The log must include the following data:
- The name of the app that made the request
- The date/time the app made the request
- The destination of the request
- HTTP and HTTPS requests
Ideally, but not required, I would also like the log to include:
- Whether or not the connection was actually made (e.g. the Response Code)
- If the connection request was made to a URL, the IP address for that URL according to the system's DNS
- If the connection request was made to an IP address, a reverse lookup of that IP address to one or more URLs
- Parameters of the request
- Requests made using all protocols
- Encryption of results
- Stealth logging
- Password protection
- Uploading the results to a server
- Emailing the results
The software must be compatible with Android KitKat. Root apps are fine.
I would prefer an app that can be completely disabled when not in use.