I am looking for a gratis and free for commercial use Windows screen capture program.
At home, I have always used the last free version of FastStone screen capture (here's an alternative link for those behind corporate fire walls which don't like the first link), but am in anew job and it is not permitted to use it in a commercial environment, so I am looking for an alternative, so that I can use the same program at home and work.
So far, I have tried only GreenShot, which people praise, but which does not impress me for reasons given below.
- permision to use it in a commercial environment
- user configurable delay timer for capture
- the ability to capture scrolling windows
- and browser Windows (GreenShot capture a black rectangle)
- and the cursor
- and drop down combo boxes as part of the window (GreenShot captures these separately)
- and tooltips
- a built in annotation editor
- draw a rectangle
- a text box
- lines & arrows
Nice to have
- auto numbering, like Greenshot
Any other bells & whistles are welcome