I'm looking to optimize the way my fiance and i sync our calenders. Our current system (we are both within the Apple OSX/iPhone environments) uses a combination of Avocado (an app for couples) and Wunderlist. However, I'm having difficulty with getting everything to sync in a neat manner. Ideally this is what I'm looking for.
- Wunderlist Date syncs on my iPhone and her iPhone
- Ideally something to Sync our Avocado dates with, or maybe a way to transition out of Avocado, the main appeal of which is that both she and I can add dates to the shared calender feature.
- Syncs with my Work outlook calenders (there are multiple)
- Ideally plays nice with the Moleskine Timepage calender app (my favorite)
My Fiance currently uses the following
- iCal on her computer and Phone (Which apparently aren't synced, but i think thats a different matter)
- Acovado for our relationship stuff
- Cozy (another app for stuff with her family)
- No work calender for her as she has a seperate work phone for that.
Can anyone help me sort out this tangled web of calenders?