I'm looking for an Android music player with the ability to automatically detect and display the BPM (Beats Per Minute) of a playing track.
Other required features:
- At least a 3-band equalizer with presets and custom presets
- Audio effects such as stereo expansion and/or virtualization
- Album art displaying
- Basic playlist management
- Folder play
- Shuffle mode
- Audio formats: at least MP3, WAV, OGG and FLAC
Nice-to-have features (not a must-have):
- Music visualizer
- Support for different skins/themes
I'd accept recommendations for non-free apps too.
For what I've seen, I'm surprised that even the most popular and/or advanced music players lack of such feature (e.g.: Neutron, Poweramp, jetAudio).
Only apps for mixing music seems to have it (I recently bought Cross DJ Pro), but obviously the user experience is quite different from a typical music player.