Is there a python package which supports the Damerau-Levenshtein-Distance with
- support for any type of array, especially integers
- weights for transposition, insertion, deletion and substitution, such that f.ex. 1 insertion counts as much as 3 deletions?
Some common libraries
- https://github.com/gfairchild/pyxDamerauLevenshtein has a fast distance function, yet no weights, and only works on strings
- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/editdistance/0.2 which (according to PyPi) works with any hashable object, yet seemingly does not support weights
- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-Levenshtein/0.12.0 is a Levenshtein-distance, which offers no transpositions
- https://github.com/jamesturk/jellyfish offers a range of metrics, including Damerau-Levenshtein, but no weights