I want to view this big GPX file without installing any software.
The file is just a long list of 70,000 waypoints like this:
[...] <wpt lat="50.774661" lon="6.084021"> <name>Aachen Cathedral</name> </wpt> <wpt lat="50.775048" lon="6.08282"> <name>Cathedral Treasury</name> </wpt> [...]
- Show all waypoints on an Earth map, for instance Google Maps or other
- Support 100,000 waypoints (or at least 70,000)
- Show up in less than 1 minute
- Smooth to scroll/zoom
- Works on Firefox
- Bonus if everything is done browser-side, without sending data to the server
What I tried so far:
- http://www.maplorer.com/view_gpx.html - Takes too long, after 5 minutes it is still loading and freezes Firefox
- http://www.gpsvisualizer.com - Does not show anything
- http://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/ - Says my GPX file contains zero points
- https://maps.google.com/ - It could be good, but the GPX file that can be imported is limited to a size of max 5 MB
The same file loads perfectly in about 10 seconds on OsmAnd an old smartphone.