seerene (formerly "Efficiency Platform" by Software Diagnostics) is a tool that
- calculates metrics from source code
- displays 3 metrics at a time in a 3D view (area, height, color)
Here's a screenshot:
I'm looking for a tool that does the latter only (visualization).
The tool would need to
- take the input in a well-defined format (CSV, XML or similar, I don't really care), ideally 4 columns + header. The 4 columns are name of the item (e.g. class/file name) plus 3 metrics (e.g. lines of code, complexity, number of developers).
- convert those numbers into 3D boxes, where the area is calculated according the squarified tree algorithm
- be able to switch axes
- provide some 3D navigation
- needs to run on Windows 7 SP1 x64 (or later if possible)
- can be commercial, if so, it shall cost less than 500 €
- must have a trial version for free ("Efficiency Platform" didn't have that. Getting a trial was possible for ~4k€, which was simply too expensive)
I have tried:
Cause of Dump: Unhandled exception: Import error: unknwon EMOF class 'FAMIX.FileAnchor'
SharpMetrics Workbench Community Edition, but it's for C# only and I'm looking for a more generic solution