This is a software development specific question.
In case of merges in SVN, I often want to compare all files of the branch against all files of the trunk.
Today I am using WinMerge, which can compare folders like this:
- ignore source control files, i.e. the
- open folders by clicking on it
However, it cannot
- ignore files that are ignored by SVN, i.e. have the - icon
- display all files as a tree so that folders needn't be opened
Is there a diff tool that can display a complete tree, ignoring the SVN-ignored files?
It has to be
- for Windows 7 SP1 x64 (and higher if possible)
- free / open source