I love lists. I made list for everything, since shopping to what todo today ... Even lists of options for movies or food.
But one of the most usabilities for lists for me is, ToDo lists for tasks to work on.
- Talk to the client.
- Create an specification for this.
- Clone the button from screen X to screen Y, changing his color.
and so on...
In the OSX there is an app called
This app has a friendly layout, easy to deal with and has an historic for all my notes (at the left side). But I couldn't create an efficiently ToDo list on it.
I googled about and found a little bit more than I wished for... So I'm looking for a recommendation since Mac OS X is blessed (or perhaps plagued) with more to-do apps than you could ever use.
I saw list like
- Wunderlist (that looks like it has mobile support, and a great UI for OSX)
- Simple Task
and tons of others...
I'm looking for (Needed):
- Works on Mac OSX.
- Possible way to see all lists that I have.
- Easy to work with (Clean and objective UI).
- Add notes or small sumaries about the ToDo List (Sometimes I forget what exactly is the list with just his title) .
- Cloud storage.
- Be Able to work offline
But I would be pleased if (Optional):
- Would be gratis.
- Also work with Android.
- Possible to add notes to itens on the checklist (Instead of keep open parentheses, and others "tags" to increment the description of the item. would be nice to be able to add a small note about it. and let the item be more direct on the point).
- Possible create folders to store Lists. e.g.:
- Folder: Work
- Folder: Personal
- Folder: Work