There are many things you need to discuss with relatives, friends, family, co-workers, other people. These things gather, sometimes you want to ask multiple people the same question, other times you just have a lot of stuff you have to talk about with a person, but you always forget some and you end up calling the person, or hoping you won't forget next time.
I have been using Google Keep notes with checkboxes and a specific label for this purpose, but I do not like the workflow of it. I like to use Keep for stuff I want to keep.
My requirement is much more specific than a general keep purpose.
Using Trello for this is also overkill.
I need an app with functionality covering this very specific, but expandable use case.
Is there any app for this or anything at least closely resembling it? It would be nice if it made use of contact list too.
- Remember I need to talk about X to person Y.
- In the app find a person from contact list or add it manually
- A list of things to talk about pops up. You can add new topics to be covered. The level of detail is not important.
- Time reminder for when you know you meet a person would be excellent, or if you have an event in calendar which you share with the person, it would be good to be reminded at the event. Also possibly place reminder, if that is characterisitc for a person, but this is not mandatory.
- Check things out of the list.
- You can alternatively add a topic with adding all the people to cover it with. This will distribute the topic among all the people.