Even if we are in 2015 where web hosting costs very few both personal and corporate websites are very subject to disappear, person working on that project got bored, corporate acquisitions or changes make the pages not reachable anymore or paid/hidden under a required account.
Not having the time for read everything doesn't mean that I have not the time for SAVE a COPY, a SNAPSHOT of that website, blog, or so on to have my emergency backup copy just in case..
I need a software or a library or something able to:
- required: go deep on many level of links downloading the webpages but without creating redundancies
- required: domain boundaries, in this way you can specify stuff like 16 level of links but not to be worried because you know the program will never exit from yourdomain.com
- required: download all the files of any extensions: images, sounds, videos, pdf, zip, rar, iso, app, dmg, everything
- preferred: able to work in multithread ( i mean spawn multiple requests together to improve the speed would be a nice bonus )
- preferred: command line instead gui
Thank you in advance for all the suggester!