My open source software has volunteers who announce each new release (or other important news) on various channels (official Facebook page, official Twitter account, official mailing list, unofficial Reddit group, etc).
We would like to track these announcements, so that no channel is left behind, and so that we can get an idea of what type of news are popular.
- Each channel can be registered
- For each news, link to the news on each channel
- Popularity of each news on each channel (for instance on Facebook that could be number or like+comments, on a mailing list that would be number of replies)
- Statistics, or raw data export
- Bonus if the webapp can be used by several admins, but everyone using the same login/password is also OK.
- We don't mind the data being visible by anyone, it's OK.
It could look like this (or not): ... with each link pointing to the relevant post. The admin interface would have a button to add a new announcement row, and a way to replace "not posted" with a link to the announcement on that channel.