I am looking for a content management system, which needs to have a very specific workflow.
Whenever someone wants to make a change to an article (and there will be thousands of articles) the user can suggest changes. After changes are suggested a group of users have to vote on changes. Some of the articles are very long, and may have multiple suggested changes going at the same time, so ability to git-like merge approved suggestions is highly desirable.
Must have functionality:
- Ability to suggest changes
- Ability to have a group of people vote on changes
- Ability to show changes between versions by word (preferable) or by sentence
- Ability to create multiple suggestions, and then merge them together (kind of like git)
- Ability to assign different groups for different types of content
- PDF export
If possible, a PHP based solution is ideal. Enterprise software with price tags is also an option as long as there is a trial that we can experiment with. Any suggestions?