I sometimes try to resize a window and am not happy about the results. I am looking for a program that would allow me to cancel the previous window resizing operation on Windows 7 SP1 x64 Ultimate.

  • 1
    I like the idea Franck... basically an Undo operation for a Window resize. Even better would be multiple levels of Undo. – RockPaperLz- Mask it or Casket Oct 10 '15 at 3:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.