I am looking for a better alternative to Teach2000.org, the feature requirements are:
- Properly accept foreign Unicode keyboards on the OS (without trying to do any magic itself like Teach2000)
- Have a reasonable set of different memorization modes like:
- Fully random
- Repeat a small subset of words till you know them perfectly (something similar to what Teach2000 calls interval training (Paul Pimsleur))
- Keep track of number of mistakes and allow training only a subset of words
- Free (normally not a requirement, but I will be sharing this with all students of a course)
It should work at least on Windows, but the more cross platform it is the better (e.g. including an Android app/interface would be very nice, but not a requirement).