I am an Embedded Systems looking for a CAN sniffer software to view CAN messages and debug a CANbus from a Windows PC for development purposes.
The software would need to:
- Display can id and cand data (preferably in hex)
- Run on Windows XP or 7
- Be able to interface with a CANbus via
- A CAN port on a CCP XM PC - with CANopen comm protocol
- OR a CAN to USB via a Sauer Danfoss CG150 device
- Selectable port
It would be nice if the software also:
- Had display and logging features (similar to RealTerm GUI) as then it could be used to display and store logs of messages.
- Two way communication to interact with the CANbus would also be nice.