What I am searching for is a software to find duplicate files in Linux. I am expecting it meets these requirements.
- Runs natively on Linux (not through Wine or PlayOnLinux)
- Is able to find duplicates based on content (size, name or date don't matter)
- Manual selection and batch deletion of duplicates is possible
- Able to scan both ext4 and NTFS drives
- Sorting on the basis of size, time, no. of duplicates etc.
- Is open source
Things that don't matter
- Time it takes to scan drives
- Resources it eats while its scanning (CPU, GPU or RAM)
So any recommendations?