I'm looking for a program that can layout and manage custom cards and tokens for tabletop games (eg. Magic the Gathering, Munchkin, Arkham Horror).
I am specifically looking for solutions that support the following:
- Multiple common card sizes
- Customizable card layouts (CSS or similar scripted method as a minimum, drag/drop GUI preferred)
- Collection management and browsing (can handle multiple decks within one project)
- Individual and batch exporting to image (jpg, png or other common image formats) and PDF
- Batch printing
The following features would also be very attractive, but they are not required:
- Support for custom card sizes
- List-style overview of primary card fields
- More advanced set management and browsing (eg. having different expansions within one project and the ability to browse all cards in a deck or only those within a particular expansion of the deck)
- Supports SVG images
- Print/Export with crop guides for manual cutting
- Export to common commercial printer/cutter format(s)
I already know of Magic Set Editor and Strange Eons, and while both fit my needs to a degree I am interested in finding and comparing similar products.
I would prefer open source software, but freeware and commercial software is welcome. Online solutions are acceptable as well.