I'm looking for data backup software (one license for use on my home machine running Windows 7) with the following features specifically:
- ability to select individual files and directories for backup (and to save such sets to individual profiles)
- ideally, ability to include/exclude files based on filename or even content filters
- incremental only-as-needed updates to backed-up data (i.e. progressive backups)
- ability to store multiple timestamped versions of some or all directories (similar to Mac's "Time Machine")
- ability to back up data to multiple locations concurrently
- ability to encrypt data and store on a server I control via FTP (I am not interested in cloud services at the moment)
- ability to store data on a server I control via SFTP
- preferably $150 USD or less
The amount of data I'm looking to back up is very modest (< 1 GB) and the amount of data that changes from update to update would be small (< 1 MB). My ideal setup would be to configure the software once to specify exactly what I do and don't want backed up, and then have a one-click solution that performs an incremental, timestamped update to the backup on demand. The data would be concurrently backed up on two external HDs and on a server I control.
Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated.