I want to browse the folders/documents that are on a CMIS server.
(CMIS is an interoperability protocol supported by Alfresco/Documentum/SharePoint/etc).
While CmisSync can be used to synchronize a folder recursively, here I just want to browse content, without synchronizing.
Unlike Windows program to "mount" a remote CMIS folder I don't want to "mount" the folder, and metadata edition is required.
- Navigate content of any CMIS-compatible server
- Create/delete/modify/move folders and documents
- Edit CMIS metadata
- Works at least on Windows, bonus for Mac/Linux
- Drag-and-drop to/from Windows Explorer
- Free, ideally open source