I'm looking for a Windows or web-based time-tracking software with the following features:
- manually add time using some GUI like Google Calendar to define the time spans:
- visually see time spans as in Google Calendar.
- define a few categories (i.e. sleep/work/eat/meetings/etc.), which we can choose from when adding time.
- ability to add a note when adding time.
- basic statistics on day/week/month activity grouped by category. (that's the main reason why I cannot use Google Calendar as the time-tracking software)
- web-based + Windows
- has an Android app
Grindstone does not have GUI like Google Calendar to define the time spans:
I am aware of the Wikipedia comparison of time-tracking software.