I am looking for options to create a PDF from webpages in Firefox, under Windows 8. I have found a ton around, but few appear to satisfy my list of requirements:
- Free to use (not just free to try)
- Simple to use
- Not using an online service
- Without bundled software, in particular, those often deemed as adware/spyware.
The best options that I found so far are:
- FoxIt PDF reader + Printer, although it "bundles" the reader, from the standpoint of the priner.
- Add-on Print pages to pdf. I used it, and I found it pretty decen. But it was removed by the author. EDIT: It might be available here (not tested).
Various notes (may be skipped if avoiding tl;dr):
PS: it would be interesting to know whether the solutions proposed are tested, in particular commenting on requirement 4. For instance, CutePDF is a candidate, but in that case, it would be interesting to know from experience which specific version does not bundle software, or has an option for not installing it which actually works as intended.
PS2: of course, pointing to related questions is welcome. It would be interesting in those cases to know if there are actual solutions to this OP.
PS3: Please, prior to marking this OP as a dupe (which I think it is not), check carefully if my requirements are really the same. Solutions proposed to different questions may be suitable here, but this does not make the OP a dupe.