Near 2009, I saw my aunt playing a PC game where she was cooking pizza, hamburger and fast food. In this game, customers get mad when their orders are bad made and / or the time used exceeds certain time.1
Now in 2015, a few weeks ago, in The Simpsons series, I watched a episode called A Tree Grows in Springfield and I saw Homer and Maggie playing a game on his tablet; a game which reminds me the game that I described above.
This is the image that I'm talking about (or you can search the specific scene).
- Operating system: Windows 7 2 or available version for Android devices 4.1.2 Version or higher.
- Should be free download but if there's not free donwload, I'm interested to in buy it. 3
- Languages: English (US) but deseable Spanish.
- Intenet connection is not required.
- Mouse (mainly) because I remember that it was a point-to-click game.
1 I suspect that due to the game mechanics, each plate with food has a time span for be prepared and delivered as indicated in the image sample.
2 I don't know the Windows 7 version (but I assumed that it was Windows 7, since she doesn't know how to use PC someone teach her how to play).
3 Indicate cost. I think that the game should not be expensive, more than $20 USD.