You can use Cooking Conversions
Cooking Conversions helps you:
1. Convert units of measure by volume and by weight.
2. Scale a recipe from X servings to Y servings.v
3. Convert between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperatures.
4. Substitute an ingredient you may have run out of.
Another Option is : Recipe Convert Free
Recipe unit conversion calculator: Convert volume & weight measurements in recipes. Makes scaling servings yields up or down easy for cooks, bakers, & chefs at home or the restaurant
* Values can be entered and displayed as either fractions or decimals
* Will make the coveted "grams to cups" conversion, as well as other
weight/volume conversions, based on user-selectable weight factor parameter
* Quick switch between scaling yields to general 1:1 units (by tapping "Yield" section to collapse it)
* Also serves as a general reference of cooking units, temperatures & gas marks, and decimal equivalents to fractions