I'm looking for an offline map browsing application for an iPhone. Absolute requirements:
- Runs on iOS 7.1
- Have maps of the USA, Canada and Bahamas
- The application must be able to show the GPS position on the map (“where am I?”).
- The application must be suitable for navigating based on the downloaded maps. For example, given a street address, I must be able to search this address on the map, and show how I can travel to there.
- I must be able to easily download at least the map for a town and its suburbs. The larger the region the better.
- Have other countries available (I'm especially interested in France and South Korea)
- Allow downloading a large area (e.g. a whole state or country), as much as my phone's storage capacity permits.
- Show both local names and transliterated names, for locales that don't use the Latin alphabet.
- Show extra data such as museums, restaurants, etc.
- Search for tourist attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Pedestrian, cycling, driving and public transport directions.
- Show transportation information (“where's does bus 42 stop?”).
(Note: there is a similar question for Android, from which I copied many features.)