I am looking for a plugin for Vim, to organise Python import statements according to PEP 8:
Imports should be grouped in the following order:
- standard library imports
- related third party imports
- local application/library specific imports
You should put a blank line between each group of imports.
Furthermore I would like it to alphabetically sort the imports, within each section.
- Must: Split standard library imports from all others
- Would: Split imports that have been installed (3rd party) from local imports
- Would: Alphabetically sort imports within that section
- Must: work for Python 2.7
- Would work for all version of Python
- Ideally would be installable as a .vimball
If it has some kind of weird dependency, then it must work under Linux, but most Vim plugins work on anything Vim does.