It would be good if you could please recommend a game or two for me.
From most important to least important:
- Works on Android.
- Encourages me to move around while I play, instead of sitting stock-still in one position. This will help prevent RSIs and back strain while I sit and play.
- But doesn't require me to actually walk continuously, as Zombies, Run! does.
- Gratis. (Ad-supported is fine.)
- It would be nice if it were open-source.
- It would also be nice if it was in one of my favorite genres (platform, RPG, or pinball).
- It would be nice if it didn't require a data plan. (I do have Wi-Fi inside my home.)
[Edit: I've looked some more. I've found Tux Rider, which you can control by tilting your device. But I didn't enjoy it that much. I've also found ARTetriCAN, but I don't yet know whether or not it supports monochrome printers.]