I have a Raspberry Pi 2 with Windows 10 IoT and I can deploy and debug my applications. However, I only have 1 screen, so if I want to see the UI displayed by Raspberry Pi, I need to disconnect the cable of my monitor, connect it to the Raspberry and back again.
I am looking for a tool which
- runs on Windows 10 IoT (ARM), particularly for Raspberry Pi 2 (server side)
- forwards the screen to a Windows 10 (x86, Desktop) client
- frame rate should be at least 5 per second
- is free, Open Source preferred
The tool needn't
- forward mouse or keyboard events as I have attached a keyboard