I'm looking for a Firefox extension that enables me to select multiple tabs, then copy their links in a custom predefined format by clicking a predefined keyboard shortcut.
I've found these extensions the nearest to what I'm looking for:
- Multiple Tab Handler
- Good because it enables me to select multiple tabs and copy their links in a custom predefined format via context menu. But the only thing making it not satisfying is that it doesn't have the option to set a keyboard shortcut for this.
- Tab Mix Plus
- Good because it enables me to set a keyboard shortcut for the copy url. But what makes it not satisfying is that it doesn't have the ability to customize a url format, and doesn't have the ability to set an Alt+something keyboard shortcut.
- There's a plugin that does exactly all what I'm looking for (but on Chrome): Copy All Urls is able to copy selected multiple tabs' links in a custom format using a keyboard shortcut.
- Custom URL format
- Ability to copy text as RTF
- Ability to set keyboard shortcut
- Copy only Selected Tabs option
- Compatible with Firefox Developer Edition v42+
- Has the ability to set an Alt+Something keyboard shortcut.