I am looking for a very simple Android app that will display the CPU clock of each core and the current overall percentage of CPU load. I want run this app on bootup to determine when the device is really done booting.
I have found all sorts of "almost, but not quite" apps, but they do too much or too little.
- Android KitKat compatible
- No permissions at all, except possibly "boot completed" (see Preference #2 below)
- Free of charge (gratis)
- Displays CPU clock of each core and the current overall percentage of CPU use on the main page of the app, all visible at once on a small screen
- No ads
- Does not establish any internet connections
Preferences (none required):
- Has an option to run at boot time to display the data
- Small apk size (this can be done in under 512KB!)
Simple enough, right? If you don't know of such an app, but want to write one, that works too!