Recently, I'm reading a lot about "Design in the browser", but I didn't find yet a good web-based IDE that could help in this "new approach" (if exists).
I'm looking for a web-based IDE with some specific requirements like:
- HTML editor (also Markdown support);
- CSS editor (transpiler for Saas is a plus);
- Integrated Tools that helps with CSS like colors and CSS3
- Live preview of the page (I am creating in the browser, then it would be nice to see the live results);
- Integration with GitHub;
- Simple image editor;
- WYSIWYG function for sketch pages;
- Integrated Typograph tools (like it) and fonts source;
I want to do all development on-line in a integrated environment. I'm thinking about something like a super-JSfiddle that works effectively as an IDE, with tabs to each function (HTML, CSS, etc...) or something like that.
I already know the CodeAnywhere and looks like a good option, but I was not totally satisfied because it does not seem entirely appropriate for "Design in the browser" approach and am looking for other options.
Paid and free options are welcome.