I need a relatively simple WYSIWYG that will allow me to do a number of email compatible things. I tried wysihtml5 and some of it's offspring, but it doesn't cut it and modifying it would definitely take to much time.
What I need:
- enclosing lines in paragraph tags
- ability to align text left, right and center (using
styleattribute or at least just the outdated
- changing text size (headers and regular text would be enough)
- setting bold and italic (and maybe changing colors too)
- inserting images (just
imgtags, but hopefully with alt and title attributes)
- inserting links
- some HTML mode, to directly modify the text code
This won't be used to compose whole emails, but just parts of them (otherwise I would need to support tables and other oddities), however I need those parts to be compatible with emails (hence the requirements).
P.S. I'm looking for a free solution. This will be running on a site, so were talking about a JS library or some such.